A quick ride from the One World Trade Center brings residents to the diverse community of Jersey City, where the waterfront business district contrasts to the homely, tree-lined streets deeper into the city.
A strong sense of community and high quality of living and proximity are major draws, downtown residents can ride to Manhattan faster than some might imagine: ten minutes to the Financial District, and a palatable 20 to Midtown. Not too shabby.
Jersey City is connected by the light rail, PATH lines, and a network of New Jersey Transit bus routes, making transit between other sections cities in New Jersey — as well as NYC — a breeze.
As for housing, Jersey City’s neighborhoods feature Brownstone lined parks or historic single-family mansions. For more modern real estate, there’s high-rise, luxury condominiums along the waterfront, and new developments in the works amid the residential boom, with over 15,000 units planned over the next five years.
For Sale In Jersey City
For Rent In Jersey City
What's Happening in Jersey City
- Jersey City Medical Center Moves Forward on Floodproofing Plan
- Cynthia Hadjiyannis Announces Campaign for Jersey City’s Ward D Seat
- 15-Unit Mixed-Use Project Proposed Near The Junction, Jersey City
- Townhouse-Style Two-Bed Duplex with Terrace and Garage For Sale, DTJC
- Jersey City Planning New Fire Station in Bergen-Lafayette
- A Modern Glass House in the City: Two-Family with Backyard and Attached Garage For Sale, DTJC
- Company Seeks to Construct 16-Unit Building in Greenville, Jersey City
- Experience Luxury and Convenience at VYV, Downtown Jersey City
- McGinley Square Building Could Be Expanded Into Six-Unit Development
- Proposed Eight-Story Building Could Add 158 Units Near Jersey City’s Bayfront Site