A quick ride from the One World Trade Center brings residents to the diverse community of Jersey City, where the waterfront business district contrasts to the homely, tree-lined streets deeper into the city.
A strong sense of community and high quality of living and proximity are major draws, downtown residents can ride to Manhattan faster than some might imagine: ten minutes to the Financial District, and a palatable 20 to Midtown. Not too shabby.
Jersey City is connected by the light rail, PATH lines, and a network of New Jersey Transit bus routes, making transit between other sections cities in New Jersey — as well as NYC — a breeze.
As for housing, Jersey City’s neighborhoods feature Brownstone lined parks or historic single-family mansions. For more modern real estate, there’s high-rise, luxury condominiums along the waterfront, and new developments in the works amid the residential boom, with over 15,000 units planned over the next five years.
For Sale In Jersey City
For Rent In Jersey City
What's Happening in Jersey City
- CBRE Announces Sale of Multi-Family Property in Jersey City for Near Record-Setting Sum
- Artichoke Basille’s Pizza Finally Coming to Jersey City Later This Year
- Jersey City’s Torico Ice Cream Plans New Location in Bergen-Lafayette
- Following Rejection, LeFrak Submits New Plans for Newport Pier Park
- Lawsuit Alleges Developer of N.J.’s Tallest Building is Defrauding Condo Purchasers
- 124 Residences, Event Space, and New School Planned for Jersey City’s Sacred Heart Site
- Jersey City’s Broa Moving to Historic House on Grove Street
- Jersey City Set to Launch COVID-19 Rent Relief Program Next Week
- NYC’s Yaso Tangbao Brings Shanghainese Street Food to Jersey City
- With Marriott Project Dead, Jersey City Sues to Take Over Liberty Harbor Property