A quick ride from the One World Trade Center brings residents to the diverse community of Jersey City, where the waterfront business district contrasts to the homely, tree-lined streets deeper into the city.
A strong sense of community and high quality of living and proximity are major draws, downtown residents can ride to Manhattan faster than some might imagine: ten minutes to the Financial District, and a palatable 20 to Midtown. Not too shabby.
Jersey City is connected by the light rail, PATH lines, and a network of New Jersey Transit bus routes, making transit between other sections cities in New Jersey — as well as NYC — a breeze.
As for housing, Jersey City’s neighborhoods feature Brownstone lined parks or historic single-family mansions. For more modern real estate, there’s high-rise, luxury condominiums along the waterfront, and new developments in the works amid the residential boom, with over 15,000 units planned over the next five years.
For Sale In Jersey City
For Rent In Jersey City
What's Happening in Jersey City
- 24-Story Building Proposed for Bergen-Lafayette in Jersey City
- Showroom-Worthy, Sunny, Two-Bedroom Condo For Sale at 88 Morgan Street, DTJC
- LeFrak Submits Plans for New 33-Story Tower in Jersey City
- Land Sale Could Advance Proposal for Greenway Between Jersey City and Montclair
- NYC’s The Hudson Hound Opening Jersey City Location
- Sweeping Views and a Private Terrace Characterize this Two-Bed Condo at Crystal Point, DTJC
- Amazon Will Open 14 Delivery Stations in New Jersey During 2020
- Hello Hoboken: Jersey City-Based Sawyer Smith Residential Expands in Hudson County
- Namdar Now Plans Six High-Rise Projects Around Journal Square
- Spread Out While Staying Urban in This Renovated Two-Family in the Village, Jersey City